Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Choluteca vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Choluteca vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Choluteca vs Tampere, Finland
Choluteca vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Choluteca vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar
Fort Smith, Nt vs Sikasso, Mali
Fort Smith, Nt vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Fort Smith, Nt vs Debrecen, Hungary
Arica vs Hurbanovo
Safi vs Taiaroa Head
Jamestown vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
Mcmurdo Sound vs Makurazaki
- The distance between Choluteca, Honduras and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 5,576 km or 3,465 mi.
- To reach Choluteca in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 147.9° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Choluteca bearing 164.1° or SSE .
- Choluteca has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Choluteca is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 31.7 °C (57.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.6 °C (69.5°F) less in Choluteca. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1350.2 mm (53.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1350.2 l/m² (33.14 US gal/ft²) or 13,502,000 l/ha (1,443,453 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.5° higher in Choluteca than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Choluteca relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Choluteca
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Choluteca vs Ponza Island, Italy
Choluteca vs Bikaner, India
Choluteca vs Alma, Mi, Usa
Choluteca vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Fort Smith, Nt vs Termez, Russia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Nueve De Julio, Argentina
Fort Smith, Nt vs Hightstown, Nj, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Curitiba vs Cape Uelen
Greenville, Pa vs Atikokan, On
Miyazaki vs Victoria, Tx
Cheyenne, Wyoming vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
Choluteca vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Choluteca
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) N
- Catacamas, Honduras - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) NE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 81 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 81.5 kms (50.6 miles) E
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 76 kms (47.2 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) SE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) SE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW