Average Temperatures in Choluteca, Honduras
- The annual average temperature in Choluteca, Honduras is very hot at 28.7 degrees Celsius (83.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 3.1 °C (5.6°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The hottest month (April) is very hot having an average temperature of 30.5 degrees Celsius (86.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- September is the coolest month (hot) with a mean temperature of 27.4 degrees Celsius (81.32 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Choluteca
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Choluteca Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Choluteca
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) N
- Catacamas, Honduras - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) NE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 81 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 81.5 kms (50.6 miles) E
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 76 kms (47.2 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) SE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) SE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) SE