| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Choluteca in May is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 286.2mm (11.3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Choluteca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Choluteca, Honduras
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Choluteca:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) N
- Catacamas, Honduras - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) NE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 81 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 81.5 kms (50.6 miles) E
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 76 kms (47.2 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) SE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) SE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) SE